- Grade Pre-K: Parents can drop off students in the classroom through the main door.
- Grades K - 5: Parents can drop off students using the main entrance (In order to make a smoother transition, parents are not allowed to walk their child into the building for arrival)
DISMISSALEach teacher is assigned to a specific space in which they will line-up. We ask the parents to please not call your child from afar and instead walk up to the teacher and ask for your child. We also ask that if you are picking up a student from any after-school program that you enter and exit the school through the main door.
- Pre-K: Teachers will dismiss students through the door
- K: Students will be dismissed from the main doors
- 1st grade: Students will be dismissed using the doors behind the building
- 2nd grade: Students will be dismissed using the doors behind the building
- 3rd grade: Grade 3 will be dismissed using the doors at the back of the building.
- 4th grade: Grade 4 will be dismissed using the main entrance doors
- 5th grade: Grade 5 will be dismissed using the main entrance doors
Breakfast is from 7:30 - 8:00 a.m. - Parents can drop off students at the main entrance and they will walk down to the cafeteria. If your child is coming to school via a bus they will exit the bus and then walk to the cafeteria for breakfast.